As the summer draws to a close and the prospect of the nights drawing in at the end of the month we were hoping to have our new shop awning in place to offer some protection from the elements, especially for those customers waiting to enter the shop under the Covid restrictions. Unfortunately the company supplying the new awning has suffered from supply chain delays and as such the project is on hold. We do however have 2 new benches placed outside on the shop forecourt to aid those who are queuing or just need a pit stop. These benches have been very kindly donated to the shop, for which we are very grateful.
We have noticed our Sunday custom pick up towards closing time and as such we have taken the step of closing at 12.30pm to accommodate those customers making last-minute purchases.
After suffering some disruption to our Wessex Mill products we are pleased to have the delicious Granola back in stock.
We are now stocking a range of Kefir yoghurts from Yeo valley, these are a probiotic product which can be beneficial to the immune system.
As the weather starts to turn colder its worth remembering we sell coffee from local supplier hendricks and also delicious hot chocolate.
We have noticed a number of shoppers forget their face coverings, in this situation we will offer a paper mask to satisfy this requirement.
Open 7am – 7pm Monday to Saturday and 7am -12-30pm Sunday.
We are also involved in the Findon Village pumpkin trail, a fantastic family fun safe way to enjoy your Halloween this year. Purchase your special Trail Map from The Findon Village Store and FREE Halloween Goody Bag filled with sweets and treats!!
* Simply follow the map on your adventure to find all the special pumpkin letters. Spell out the spooky word and enjoy your spooky goody bag!
* Available throughout the entire week of HALF TERM to avoid over crowding.
* Please do follow the social distancing guidelines.
* Maps and FREE Spooky Goody Bags only £2
* Available from The Findon Village Store and Post Office, Horsham Road, BN14 OTF
* Open 7am – 7pm Monday to Saturday and 7am -12-30pm Sunday.
Jo O’Dell Vice-chair committee.